Tuesday, May 25

we must be swift as a coursing river...

portfolio: done.
new schedule: done.
all that's left are finals. :)

i like having things done.
i performed a broadway version of "i'll make a man out of you" from Mulan, my all time favorite movie, for my chemistry, calculus, and english classes today for a total of 6 dollars and 7 bonus points. i'd say that it was well worth the time spent learning the dance, wouldn't you?

i heard once that the words you use most in everyday conversation can reveal a lot about you, you know, as a person in general and what not. i'm not sure if that's true, i just heard it once.
my top three are probably "sometimes," "actually," and "why?"
does that mean that i have trouble making up my mind? and that i'm contradicting? and too curious? i suppose that's possible, i mean i don't make decisions. and i can be quite argumentative. and i'm definitely too curious for my own good. i'm like a cat or something.

i learned last thursday night that 4:00 actually comes twice a day, and that 5-hour energy shots taste great mixed with gatorade. and that i have the best boyfriend ever :)
its was quite an adventure waiting til the last minute to put together that awful thing. but i actually recommend it. it was actually really fun. my favorite line of the whole portfolio?
"the color of my thought about my up-coming senior year is lime green, because it's exciting, but too much of it gives me a headache."

i'm pretty sure i'm going to use the philosophy of Sheng, from Mulan, when it comes to my senior year. you know, be swift as the coursing river. with all the force of a great typhoon. with all the strength of a raging fire, mysterious as the dark side of the moon.. or something like that..

1 comment:

  1. :) love you and the video I have of you doing that song for the chemistry class, yes it was a very productive day at school--- :) I know I'm the best sub EVER!!! So I'm really excited to see what you'll have to say about Girls State. :) love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete